USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What have I done?

The round-up notices are coming in from coordinators of the events I signed up to participate in at RomCon (holy hell, don't think I've ever written a sentence with so many prepositions...).

Each time one arrives I think to myself, "Oh my God. I've gotta SPEAK in front of a bunch of people to do this!" The one that's totally stressing me out, though, is Midnight Sexcapades. It's now my responsibility to entertain a crowd for 15 long minutes with something sexy, erotic...

Yeah. Right.

So I'm wracking my brain, and yours too... what should I do? I was thinking of perhaps some funny quotes about sex, followed by a sex trivia quiz? Then I could do some sort of giveaway, if we have enough time to tally and ask who scored highest. Any other ideas? The coordinator, Delilah Marvelle, is doing Sex Throughout History... with props. Sounds entertaining.

Did I mention I volunteered to go first?

Ohh, the stress. Let me know if you've got an idea!

Autumn Piper

Got romance?

No comments: