- Rain in the winter time. Rain + snow=slush = a big sloppy mess it's impossible to drive through
- SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) - think I've got a mild case
- When your mom invites you on a trip to Mexico but you can't even get your life together enough to get a damn passport, let alone schedule all the logistics necessary to make it.
- When something gets put on the cover of your book (and its listing) because you had NO IDEA what the heck was going on.
- Trying to actually get the books you want in the correct ebook format for your fancy shmancy digital reader. It really shouldn't be hard! I'm not a techno-tard. At least I don't think so...
- Listening to somebody else's whines when you've got your own Monday issues to deal with.