USA Today Best of 2012

Monday, January 19, 2009

Things That Don't Suck This Monday

This is a very exciting time for me, and I couldn't bring myself to blog about things that suck today.

  • All Fore Revenge is having its print release verra, verra soon. It's now available in the Ingram's catalog, for booksellers and librarians to order. (cause for woohoos in and of itself!)
  • Fantasy Mountain is heading to the printer this week. I've seen the cover wrap image and done final proofreads, and I am so stoked for this book to be releasing!
  • I found out this weekend, All Fore Revenge is now listed on Target.com. Yes. Target! My book! wowza!

Things are really starting to move now. I am so pumped. What if one day I can be just a writer? A full time writer. One who "normal" people speak about with raised eyebrows and THE tone of voice, you know, the one where they think the person in question is just some weird artsy type and how can she stand to hole herself up in her house and do nothing but type all day, for God's sake? Is she crazy or what?

muahahahahaha. What they don't know won't hurt them. Probably.

Maybe I'll start a weird hat collection and go around with one on at all times...

Piper Denna

Romance is sexy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Target! So cool!