USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whatcha readin' Wednesday

I liked Click so much, when I returned it, I borrowed Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior. Also by the same authors, this (bestselling--and yes, I did need to add that because you bet your butt if any of my books ever becomes a bestseller, I will take that adjective onto its name every time!) book takes a look at why we do irrational things, often things that change our lives (or history) forever. Since most characters in romance novels do something irrationale, I thought it would be useful research.

And so far, this book is much faster-paced, and not quite as dry as Click.

So I'll let ya know. And I can only hope my review for it will be better written--looked back at that blog post for Click and shuddered. Man was that a blunt, boring review! Some days are like that, right?

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: