USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, February 25, 2011

A school report... on ME?

Imagine my surprise last night when a friend phoned me because her daughter has been working on a big project for English class where she had to learn all about an author and do a report--and she chose me as the author!

I was further surprised to learn she's found interviews with me on the internet, from which she culled some of her facts (including a comment I made about "ly" words...which she remembered). Today she gets to "be" me in class, and her classmates will ask her interview questions she's prepared--and she'll answer them with what she's learned on the net, and from our phone interview last night.

What a cool project, huh? Wish I could be there to see it--but she's in California, and I'm obviously not. I'd never thought about this sort of thing, even when I used to imagine I'd maybe one day be "famous" for my books. :)

Well, I wish her luck and fun with the report.

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

No comments: