USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, June 5, 2009

Somebody got a foot thing?

When I was blogging yesterday about cleaning up queries, I used a cliche about putting your best foot forward.

Which got me thinking: If you don't put your best foot forward, you're likely to shoot yourself in the foot, which means you probably won't get your foot in the (publishing) door. (and Oh God, I can't help it - your writing career is likely to end up 6 feet under! or at least with one foot in the grave. Oh my. Must stop myself.)

What's the deal with feet? Here all this time I've always been worried about having my hair fixed, or whether I've got part of lunch stuck in my teeth.

Damn. Makes me wonder if I shouldn't be paying more attention to my shoes. Maybe I should be shopping for some new ones...

Happy Friday.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: