USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After...

Happy Friday to ya! Don't have a real Friday funny, and I'm lucky to get online at all.

There's a blizzard outside (at least I think we could call it that. It's impossible to tell how much snow is coming down and how much is blowing UP) and my net access keeps fizzling when snow coats the satellite dish, which means I have to go tromping outside where I sink to my thighs and get my boots all full of snow (dh tells me there's a miracle known as Gatorz and I'm going to get some...) in order to sweep/scrape/chisel the snow and ice off. And then restart the router so I can do it all over again when Ma Nature gets the best of us.

Neato. Just think, we could be inside some nice toasty mall, elbow to elbow with throngs of cranky returners, providing the roads are plowed and we can even get to a mall...

In any case, Santa bought me a bright shiny new electronic toy with his Christmas bonus! I'm still learning all about it. Will try to get it figured out by Monday and post some info.

Okay, I'll give you a hint: Starts with "S" and ends with "ony Reader".

Stay warm, y'all.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: