USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm in love.

It's the simplest thing, and I honestly don't know how I've failed to notice it before. Maybe it's the warm weather and the smell of lilacs outside the window, all the baby animals appearing and the other signs of spring. Maybe it's because life is just so darn hectic right now and I needed something basic and uncomplicated. But... like a new romantic interest, I just can't get enough. My mind constantly goes back to one thing.

Veggies. Mixed, steamed in foil on the grill, salt-n-peppered.

Why now?
Who knows. Guess I'll just embrace it and hope it lasts, like, long enough to help me dump some weight!

Off for probably my last day of chaos in the classroom this school year (I'm now officially known as Stunt Double, rather than Substitute),

Autumn
Got romance?

No comments: