USA Today Best of 2012

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whole World in Our Hands?

I got something fabulous in the mail yesterday and holding it made me think of that old song, He's Got the Whole World in His Hands.

So, okay. If you're reading this blog, chances are I've already emailed you, but I'm stoked enough to repeat myself: I got my author copy of All Fore Revenge! A lovely trade paperback version.

It's so pretty! And solid. And real! And when I flip the pages, I read words that I WROTE. Oh yeah. This rocks.

FYI, my pal Sutton Fox got her copy of Lion Tamers too, and we both agree. This is THE SHIT. Pretty much what it's been about thus far, the sum of all struggles in our writing careers.

Probably we're not holding the entire world. But it sure feels like we are.

And in another aside, it's been way more fabulous going through this one of my best buds. Kinda like the rollercoaster ride is way better with a friend in the seat beside you.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy! (and fun as hell)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to both of you!