USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tootin' Tuesday

YouTube video? Got nothin' for you today. And though all you faithful readers no doubt already know, I'll just use today to announce Fantasy Mountain's arrival on the market. Got notification last night, it's now up for sale on Fictionwise:

http://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/eBook82159.htm?cache

This is so exciting! I now have a backlist. LOL Of course, now I need to spend the time making sure it's tagged properly on all the sites, especially Amazon, and add it to my Amazon profile, and I need to get the trailer(s) made for it most ricky-tick, and try to finish a couple of interviews I've got set up...wow. This on top of writing and editing and promoting another book and...life. Probably I should buy one of those gallon-size jugs of Gorrilla glue so I can hold it all together for the next few weeks!

Beats sitting around, waiting for rejections to roll in, though...Beats it with a stick.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: