USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, February 20, 2009

Feel-good Friday

It's been a good week for me. I finished both trailers for Fantasy Mountain, almost have the website done (should finish it later this morning before my p.m. work assignment), managed to avoid any mental breakdowns despite several very gray days outside, and... scored one very pleasing review. In fact, I've been told I'm a "top pick" and can display their graphic on my website and such. Like a badge! :) Here's the review in case by any miracle I didn't already shout at you about it:

http://www.nightowlromance.com/nightowlromance/reviews/Review.asp?ReviewId=3255

Now, it's probably lame for me to be repeating it, because virtually all of my "virtual" friends and the couple of real life friends who know about these books already heard about the review last night, but hey. I'm still pumped about it today. Only 2 reviewers even touched All Fore Revenge. Because of its premise, it's basically forbidden territory in the romance world. Little did I know when I set out to write it that romance readers were such... romantics. They don't even want to read about somebody cheating even if it means somebody else is going to meet Mr. Fantastic and be happier than before. Ah well. Now it's on my "back list".

Off to finish the Fantasy Mountain website. That's been a total blast. I can't wait to show it off!

Happy Friday!

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Piper. The trailers look great. The story is fabulous. The cover to FM is hot. Happy sales.