USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Watcha Readin Wednesday

I'm reviewing Victoria Dahl's Talk Me Down this week, an actual new release! Shocking, I know, but it was part of what I got with my Christmas B&N gift cards.

This book was a real blast. An undeniable attraction both Molly and Ben have been carrying for years (he's the police chief and she's a secret erotica writer!), a quaint Colorado mountain burg with a bevy of fun citizens, a psycho stalker or two, and one major conflict: he loathes scandal and the secret of what she does is The Topic once she returns to her hometown. Maybe a bit heavy on the sex scenes, it's still a fun and interesting read. Lots of snappy dialogue, very modern.

This book is a Nice Bang for Your Entertainment Buck. Well worth your time and money. Pass it on to someone who’ll enjoy it and keep the author on your radar.

(And off it goes to the galpal who first suggested it to me. Danka, eA!)

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

On the nightstand: Welcome to Temptation, by Jennifer Crusie
On the Reader: Still What the Lady Wants - yes, I'm slow. But I'm incredibly busy!

No comments: