USA Today Best of 2012

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Guest author LK Below

I'm guest blogging with author Stephanie Beck today, and also...


Have a fabulous guest blogger myself. LK Below is author of Stalking Shade, and urban fantasy with a touch of romance, which is one of 15 books on sale for 30% off during the Lyrical Press Christmas Bash, now through Christmas day.




Here's my interview with LK:




1.)    What is your all-time best Christmas memory?


LK: My best Christmas memories from years past will always be making Christmas cookies with Mom. I live provinces away now, and I miss that.


2.)    As an adult, what is your favorite part of December?

LK: Can I say making Christmas cookies again? LOL. I love to bake. When I get my hands on a new holiday recipe, I just have to try it out. What can I say?


3.)    Favorite Christmas movie, and why?

LK: The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the original cartoon version) will always be a classic to me. I remember watching it more than once with my sister. Our other favorite was Frosty the Snowman.


4.)    Why did you choose this book for the holiday bash?

LK: When the call for the holiday bash was announced, participating authors were asked to choose a holiday-themed song to represent their book. I wasn’t entirely sure if I could find one to match any of my published novels, but I decided to try. Then, lo and behold, I stumbled across Do You Hear What I Hear? Since in Stalking Shade, Lori is clairvoyant, I thought it witty and appropriate. I do love to be witty, when I can manage. *grins*


Thanks, LK! You are definitely witty, and I love that original Grinchypoo, too. (between you and I, it's probably the rhymes. I'm a sucker.)

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!


3 comments:

L. K. Below/Lindsay Below said...

Thanks for having me, Piper. It was a blast! :)

Jenny Twist said...

Hi Lindsay. I enjoyed your blog. Didn't realise your character was clairvoyant. I love supernatural themes.

L.K. Below said...

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for stopping by to read and comment on my interview. Lori is, in fact, clairvoyant. She can also read auras. She was a very fun character to write because of that. Her visions play a big role throughout the series.