USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, September 23, 2011

Person of Interest... Interesting

Because it's so hard to track down reviews of new shows... :)

We watched Person of Interest last night, with Michael Emerson, best known for his portrayal of Ben on LOST (and I have to confess, he's half the reason I decided to try it. While his characters are creepy, he does creepy so darn well, I have a hard time resisting).

Verdict? Definitely will be watching next week. Although the premise is a bit dark, the acting and storyline were good, and hello hottie Jim Caviezel. Talk about a badass character! I think I've found my replacement for Human Target (Though Caviezel isn't quite a Mark Valley for me, at least not yet).

Anyway. Here's a professional review, too.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: