USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A title for an unfinished book? Unheard of!

This is... a first in my writing career. I'm working on a novella, and somehow yesterday the title came to me. Just to be clear here, I have never, ever, had a title for one of my books before I finished writing it.

So? Here goes: A Cowboy Can Dream

It's the story of Nate and Clay (Nate was Kiersten's BFF in Autumn's Lone Star Trouble). A bit on the torrid side... but nothing Piper fans can't handle. And there've been quite a few requests for Nate's story, by women who read Lone Star. Of course Autumn couldn't write that story, because some of her readers might get freaked out by the m/m romance. So there we are.

Now I've just gotta write the darn thing... which is another first, because I've planned out this story on paper ahead of time. I know, totally not my "pantser" method. First time for everything, right?

Happy hump day.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: