USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tube Tuesday

Today's 'Tube selection is a clip from Final Jeopardy.

Final Jeopardy Topic: Sports

While I won't pretend I'd have known the answer, I do wonder what the heck that dumbass guy was thinking when he wagered $5000 on his "??" answer. Maybe he just figured if he couldn't win, he might as well finish dead last. A Ricky Bobby moment, if you will. "If you ain't first, yer last!"

Have a great Tuesday... I'm off to take lil Miss to the orthodontist today for her consult. Tried to find some funny braces pics/videos to post, but came up emptyhanded.

May the solar flare light up your night but not your satellite!

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In his defense, he makes the wager before he sees the question, so at the time he had no clue (er, pun not intended) about whether or not he'd be able to answer the question.

And yes, I know waaaaay too much about Jeopardy and really wish I could get on the blasted show.