USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Books that burn you up...

Tonight's my big "coming out" party at the library-- a romance lover's soiree, where we'll dish about what works in romance and what doesn't, nosh on steaming lava cakes, and generally kick it up.

I'll be giving away bookmarks and many shade-savers, the nifty drawstring sunglass bags with my name and tagline screenprinted on them.

It's also a big day because All Romance ebooks featured Trouble Under Venus in their Wildfire newsletter under "What's Hot". wooohoo!

Happy Tuesday, everybody. I think it's gonna be a good hair day. :)

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome P I'm so happy for you :) *HUGS*

Maya Blake said...

You're on a roll. Have a fab night at your soiree and hope you sign lots of books!