USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Watcha Readin' Wednesday

I'm back in Diana Gabaldon mode, and I've dusted off that poor neglected copy of Drums of Autumn. Which is causing me some problems, because these books really suck me in and all I want to do is park my butt and read, when I've got a bajillion other things to do. Dangit.

Claire and Jaimie are in the colonies now, which is a whole other world of opportunities for them to get into trouble. Just a riveting story. And I keep panicking, knowing one day I'll reach the end and then what?

Will review it... eventually.
But I've still got 3 more books to copy edit by month's end, and then my summer copy editing spree will wind down a bit. (Yes, that's a big sigh of relief. I like editing, but it's been rather intense the last 3 months.)

Happy page-turning, whatever you're reading.

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Still reading Realityland...which reminds me....it is now a day over due.....errrrrrrrrrr.

And I am almost halfway through I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter. (The reason I have set aside Fantasyland)

Sutton Fox said...

Huge Diana Gabaldon fan here. Have read all of her books more than once. They do make you just want to sit don't they?

Right now I'm sucked into J.R. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

Sutton Fox said...

Huge Diana Gabaldon fan here. Have read all of her books more than once. They do make you just want to sit don't they?

Right now I'm sucked into J.R. Wards Black Dagger Brotherhood series.