USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, October 28, 2011

Say what you want about Facebook...

Plenty of people have plenty of complaints about Facebook: security/privacy issues, changes in formats, individuals who use it as a means to be rude/show off/be a friend ho/promote stuff.


Whatever.


You know what? I'm fine with Facebook. It's free, so who am I to complain when the admins change the format? I choose who my friends are--and have gotten vigilant about making sure they are people I 1)Like 2)Believe honestly like me back 3)Know aren't solely concerned with selling me stuff. (which makes me Not All That Worried About Privacy)


And you know what else? I've connected with a whole BUNCH of old friends. And that rocks. Really. Every time I make one of those connections, I'm all filled with happeh. I'm reasonably sure I wouldn't be in contact with most of them, if Facebook wasn't around. Go Social Network!


That is all. Have a fantabulous Friday. I plan to.


Autumn Piper
Got romance?

No comments: