USA Today Best of 2012

Monday, October 24, 2011

The edge of reason

Sometimes when other people do things that really get me worked up, I wonder if it's a product of old age...


But then I think again and realize, no--the other people are just ridiculous and my workedupness is completely justified. :)


Take, for example, public-pajama-wearing.


What the blue hell?


No. Really... what the hell? Is it really too much trouble to grab some denim and slip it on? Do these people--particularly adults, although I'm never impressed with teenagers in pj's either--not realize how sloppy and lazy they look? Good God.


Standards, people. Have them. Maintain them.


And here's somebody's funny take on the subject.


Piper Denna
Romance is sexy! (fleece pajama pants at Kroger, notsomuch)

No comments: