USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tube Tuesday

Have you seen Fox's new action/adventure/comedy Human Target? If not, you are missing out.

Mark Valley is finally the (much deserved) star of his own show. I've liked this dude since way back when he was Jack on Days of Our Lives (and I was much much younger). Also loved him on Boston Legal, and he's got a list of credits as long as my arm (well, depending on screen resolution and pixel size...) He's great at playing quirky, smart-ass characters, and Christopher Chance is no exception. Plus, now he gets to be a tough-guy too!

The stories are engaging, dialogue snappy, secondary characters are great, and the series pilot had the best fight scene I've ever watched on TV, and possibly the movies. Very well done. Chance has the cutest dog on TV, too.

I think Fox has struck gold again.

Autumn Piper

Got romance?

No comments: