USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Watcha Readin' Wednesday

My review this week is for Lori Foster's Caught, which is actually 2 of her older novellas - Taken, and Say Yes - repacked and rereleased around 10 years later.

Taken was a really fun read. Virginia's a woman who is always in control, so when sexy Dillon kidnaps her in order to protect her, you know the sparks will fly.

Say Yes moves a bit slower, with more introspection and a little less sex, but if you're a die-hard Lori fan, then you've got to read this.

I borrowed this from the library (purely because I'm too broke to be buying books - LF is normally on my "buy" list). For me, Caught is a Borrow It. An okay read, but try to borrow from a friend or library. This author will likely improve with experience, so try to remember her. (This description fits this book to a "t". Foster has improved tons since she wrote these books, and she was no slouch then.)

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

No comments: