USA Today Best of 2012

Friday, July 3, 2009

Phone booth weekend

We're going away for the weekend, to get a free chilly shower, courtesy of nature... er, camp. It'll only be a couple of days, but something BIG is happening while we're gone:
Waiting for Revenge will be released on Saturday.
So I'm leaving here, just regular old me, and returning a real, live, published author. (kinda like Superman in the phone booth, see? )
Hopefully my cape will be waterproof, and compliment my eyes...

Here's where the book will appear first, though Amazon should have its Kindle version in a couple of days, too.
http://www.lyricalpress.com/autumn_piper
It's available in like every electronic format imaginable through Lyrical Press for the first 6 months and then next January it'll release in print, too. LPI's Once Upon A Bookstore just got a costume change, too, which I think is awesome. Here's the link if you care to take a gander:
http://www.onceuponabookstore.com/

Happy 4th of July! My the pyrotechnics awe and inspire you, but stay safely away from your skin.

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

No comments: