USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Booo, me!

Dangit. Here it's the middle of the day again and I'm still dreaming up what the heck to blog about.

After faithfully blogging Monday-Friday for close to 3 years (and having those posts up by 5 a.m.), it's honestly starting to feel cumbersome. Perhaps that's a result of my workload--I'm editing 2 books per month (some months more) for the next 75 years or so. Don't get me wrong; I'm happy to have so many great books to edit, and sincerely hoping it one day leads to some fat royalty checks that'll let me quit that infernal day job. For now, though... yeah. I'm feeling like a 3 times per week blog might be more do-able, than 5 days. Maybe I'll consider it my Summer Break.

Mulling it over.

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You gotta do what's best for you. I think blogging 3 days a week is more than fine.