USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Good Things

Again, these are random:

  • I'm thankful that, after 15 years of varying degrees of pain, my wisdom teeth no longer hurt.
  • I'm thankful I will never, ever, have to get my wisdom teeth extracted again.
  • I'm thankful for my two cool kitties.
  • Yesterday I wrote an entire chapter, so I'm thankful my muse has not abandoned me like I'd feared. (and because I'm still scared of messing it up, that is ALL I'm gonna say)
  • To all my wonderful friends, I am grateful. They say love makes the world go round, but I think it's more likely friendship. :)
  • Every day the sun is out in full force, I am thankful. Love that sunshine!
  • I'm thankful I don't get ear- and nose-hair growing rampant like, erm... guys. Yikes. Seriously, as the population ages, it might be good to buy stock in tweezers and some painless hair removal apparati...
  • I am eternally thankful for uplifting bras, comfy shoes, and stretchy jeans. Thanks, fashion fairy!
  • I soooo totally thankful big earrings are back. Love them.
  • Tomorrow I'll be thankful Cornfuscius is cooking the turkey outside in a fryer while I've got the oven crammed full of other goodies.
  • Last but not least, I'm thankful for the XM/Syrius music stations on our DirecTV - especially The Blend.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow, everybody! Happy, happy turkey day.

Autumn Piper

Got romance?

No comments: