USA Today Best of 2012

Monday, January 7, 2013

Back in the saddle.

Whew. December was a whirlwind for me, and so was last week. But now the kids are going back to school, hubby's work schedule is regular again, and it's time for me to actually put my resolutions on paper.

First thing, I'm going to get links for all my guest blog spots from my tour here on Piper Patter. (I've put up the very pretty banners Buy the Book made me, over on the right.....----------->

Today I kick off the Fantasy Mountain tour with an author interview on You Gotta Read. They provide a list of the usual questions to choose from for the interview, but I attempted to provide not-so-standard answers.

And I've decided this is the year I take back my writing time. Honestly, that's what's important for me to leave behind (besides, you know, a couple of grown kids who contribute positively to society). So even if it means shifting work responsibilities or decreasing the number of books I edit, I WILL make time to write regularly.

Happy Monday, and may the Force of Resolutions be with you!

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

No comments: