USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tube Tuesday

I've got a new way to bait my muse:

Play her some Bonnie Tyler. Especially Total Eclipse of the Heart

I'm not talking about soft music in the background. I go all out - headphones, volume jacked up, repeating, until I'm virtually drowning in all that heavy duty emotion, singing at the top of my lungs (sometimes the back-up parts "Turn around...turn around..." and other times doing Bonnie herself, parading round the living room with my arms out like I'm ready to swan dive from the top of a steeple somewhere) and totally feeling the angst, baby!

Did I mention it's best to do this when the two pre-teens are not present?

Going back to my iPod now.

Autumn
Got romance?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. Why wouldn't you want to do this in front of the pre-teens? You should get a group together for the next school talent show!!

-eA