USA Today Best of 2012

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Awwwwsome Heath flick for Tubesday

My daughter and I just spent our “morning off” re-watching 10 Things I Hate About You, with Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles.

It’s one we own, and well worth the investment. Many laugh-out-loud moments, fab music (I’m looking to buy the soundtrack) and a wonderful story. As long as I live, my heart will race and swell with romance every time I watch Patrick dancing and serenading Kat through the school PA system. Be still my throbbing heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6XGUhzfutc

Yum.
We miss ya, Heath. We really do.

Second-favorite scene? Kat purposely bashing her vintage Mustang into the side of Popular Jerk’s shiny new muscle car because he’d double-parked her in. I positively adore a kick-ass heroine. Add an erotica-writing principal, pot-and-Cheetos “confiscating” detention teacher, and an overprotective obstetrician dad, for chuckles all around. If you haven’t seen it, you should. Don’t we all enjoy a great high-school romance movie?


Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this movie.