USA Today Best of 2012

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I found it!

This is going to sound silly, but I misplaced something and it's kinda been driving me nuts. (OK, it's really been driving me nuts).

It's the renewal card for the license tags on my truck. Of course I could walk into the DMV office and they'd look it up for me when I'm ready to buy them. Of course. But I knew, just knew, there was no way I'd throw that sucker out. So where the heck was it?

I tore this place up last week, looking for it because I wanted to find out how much I'd be out when I finally go down to buy the tags...
Nada. Nothin'. Zippo.

And then this morning, I was curling my hair and it hit me... Yep. In the handy pocket flap of the calendar -- you know, the one put there specially so you won't lose stuff?

Sometimes it's probably better if nobody tries to help me with my chaos. LOL

Happy Thursday!

Autumn Piper
Got romance?

No comments: