USA Today Best of 2012

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wow. I wrote THAT?

Occasionally as writers, when we're reviewing or revising, we end up pleasantly surprised by something we did.

That happened to me yesterday.

I spent some time cleaning up the Fantasy Mountain web site, and updating the Calendar. In the process of checking pages for errors and re-reading all the text, I had a few of those proud moments. I particularly like the Introductions page and the Testimonials. But either way, it sure was fun building that site.

Happy Wednesday!

Piper Denna
Romance is sexy!

1 comment:

Kate Reedwood and Felicity Kates said...

The Fantasy Mountain website looks great and so real. How many hits a day do you get on it? I bet there's lots of folks out there who would like to go there for a real visit. And congratulations on having the wonderful moment of enjoying your writing! It seems all to easy to hit that point of never wanting to look at a ms again after you've finished writing it, but so nice to discover when you do, those passages that make you proud.